Sylvain,
it seams that this is the same issue that what I have reported.
After 1 day investigation I stopped investigating the issue because I
was completely lost in the big amount of makefiles and scripts.

Can you have a try with the automatic installation script of GODI on
cygwin that I have posted for 2 weeks? I would like to be sure that the
issue can be reproduced with it.
Regards
--
Sébastien Fricker