Gerd,
I had a look on your test suite script and I must confess that the environment is not so easy for me to setup.
What I actually have:
 1) I'm able to install automatically a set of cygwin packages,
 2) Install the GODI bootstrap on it,
 3) Install additional GODI packages,
 4) start a bash script which could start your automatic tests.

Would this be enough for you to execute your automatic tests on Windows, and so integrate the results in your database?

BTW: in autobuild2
platform="unknown"
if [ -f /etc/debian_version ]; then
     platform="Debian $(cat /etc/debian_version) $(uname -m)"
fi

This work only on debian, so maybe you should rewrite it as follow:
if [ -f /etc/debian_version ]; then
     platform="Debian $(cat /etc/debian_version) $(uname -m)"
else
     platform="$(uname -a)"
fi

 Regards,