Hi,

the intention was to support different library versions for different
compiler versions.  It is tedious to maintain libraries such that they
reliably compile across different OCaml versions.  That's why I
usually only make Godi package updates for the latest compiler or if
explicitly requested by users of older build environments.  Putting
Godi packages in different "trunks" is the only way I know that works.

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Mottl        http://www.ocaml.info        markus.mo...@gmail.com