I do agree that using a "caml" or "ocaml" prefix is not a good idea. It is
redundant. If you're using these libraries, you already know you are using
OCaml. In this case, backwards compatibility is probably a good idea, but
it seems like there's no consensus on that if Debian and GODI have been
doing it differently.

Thus, we could go with what we consider to be more correct, which I think
is "zip".