Am 22.08.2012 20:52:10 schrieb(en) Sebastien Mondet:
Hi

The godi-zip package could (easily?) add Gerd's backwards-compatible
solution ?

(i.e. a second findlib directory called "zip" with a META file containing
one line
  directory="/path/to/the/other/one"
)

I've been testing it, everything is perfect with it.

If somebody wants to change godi-zip, please go on, and install the second META file. (I can do it too but not before the weekend.)

Gerd

Cheers
Seb

------Zitierte Anlage------