Hi Gerd,

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:29:13 +0200, Gerd Stolpmann wrote:

> Am 22.08.2012 20:52:10 schrieb(en) Sebastien Mondet:
> >
> > The godi-zip package could (easily?)  add Gerd's backwards-compatible
> > solution ? (i.e. a second findlib directory called "zip" with a META file
> > containing one line
> >   directory="/path/to/the/other/one"
> > )
> >I've been testing it, everything is perfect with it.
>
> If somebody wants to change godi-zip, please go on, and install the
> second META file. (I can do it too but not before the weekend.)

If you or the package maintainer can upload a new version during the
weekend, that will be nice!  Maybe it is the "camlzip" directory which
should have the "redirection" META to emphasize the transition to the
fact that "zip" is now the official name ― the other one being kept
for backward compatibility.

Cheers,
C.