Hi Jeff,

> We have been working on a new design for The Mail Archive message
> pages.  The goal has been to visually bring you to the message content
> faster.  The subject and message are right there at the very top left
> of the page now.

`left' being too true.  :-)  On a full HD monitor with maximised browser
the email is the left third of the screen.  It's like Google+'s
`whitespace' problem, only slightly worse.  Could not the whole page be
centred?

Also, the fixed-width Courier is being corrupted.  pre's `font-size:
1em' is fine but the higher body's `font: 87.5%/1.4' is shrinking it
leading to hard-to read `a's and backticks are slight.  Here's the
default and below with the 87.5% turned off.  http://derp.co.uk/fc580

Cheers, Ralph.