Ralph:

Can you share your browser + operating system including
version numbers? If it is not too hard, a screenshot of
a message page as well? Do you know what your browser
zoom level is set to? Feel free to reply privately if you prefer.

http://www.whatismybrowser.com/
http://www.smartsheet.com/help/browser-zoom

Sherry:

Thanks for the feedback. I think you are seeing the effects
of a thin font, rather than font color. In any case, we'll think
it over. Especially of others express similar concerns.

Sarah:

In the last round of feedback you suggested using ARIA for
screen reader support. The new design includes basic
ARIA roles. Are you able to test and tell us if this meets
your needs?