Hello Anna, Vero.
I added the welcome screen idea we discussed during our Prague
meeting. I think it would be a good GSOC project as it is quite easy
and at the same time will allow to understand if it is the way to go.
Anna, would you be able to be a co-mentor as it is a GUI project? Or
who else could be?
Vero, your user-centric view also would be valuable.
Please edit the wiki accordingly.

Thanks,
Māris.

sestd., 2024. g. 3. febr., plkst. 06:34 — lietotājs Anna Petrášová via
grass-dev (<grass-dev@lists.osgeo.org>) rakstīja: