If I have a score where I have forced the staff to end - the double bars stop in the middle of an empty staff - which is what I want.

However, the custos automatically is added at the end of the empty staff, but I want it just after the double bars.

I *could* add it manually (after venis, for example) with a (::h+) but then I have two custi! If I use \greblockcustos in the tex template, it suppresses ALL the custi, which I don't want because then I'd have to guess where they all go when the lines wrap.

How can I either:
1.  Suppress a single automatic custos?
2. Force the automatic custos to appear after the double bar instead of at the end?