Dear all,

I put together a little tutorial for the Gregowiki on gabc macros:
http://www.gregoriochant.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/using_macros_in_your_gabc

There are two simple examples of using macros:

1. Suppress the Custos
2. Make it Green

I would appreciate if someone would check my work!  Thank you!

Note that I discovered that although the Gregorio page <http://home.gna.org/gregorio/gabc/details> says you can have 10 macros, neither *m0* nor *m10* are accepted (Gregorio 2.4.2), so you can really only have 9.

- Brother Gabriel-Marie