Elie, Brother,

Henry helped me with the github thing. But from your other message I can see that you received the pull request.

Brother Samuel figured me out though - I had cloned the main repo to my computer instead of forking it and cloning it.

But now I understand that the reason you fork is so you get your own working copy to edit. Then you ask the original project owners (that's you) to pull my changes into their project.

I get it! So, maybe I'll be able to help with some other windows things too.

As for the "testing" the icon - there's nothing to test - it's just an icon. The original only had the 48 pixel image; the new one has an image for 16,24,32,48,64,128 and 256 so that it will display correctly in Windows in any kind of view.

I've made lots of windows executables and that's how you build your main program icon.