The bug says that if I have *GT_PROXY_MODE=old* set in my environment then
"voms-proxy-init" looks for -old option. If i remove the ENV Variable and
then do myproxy-init , i get below error:

[arpit] $*myproxy-init --voms trial
Cannot find file or dir: /opt/glite/etc/vomses
voms-proxy-init failed*

*--Is there any option to specify location of vomses file with
"myproxy-init" as my vomses file is in some non standard location??
--Is there any option other than to change to 4.3 version of myproxy-init??*

Thanks
Arpit