NOt that anyone would want to part with sucha a valuable item. I was suggesting
it might contain missing photographs that are a part of history of old films.
With all those photos of different people, most might have been lost over the
years and few existing news articles, magazine articles or such of that era.
That is what I meant. A collector would love to get one like this. A museum
might want it for their collection of film era history. It might be somethng of
HISTORICAL signifigance, as well as amusement value.

Sincerely, Rebecca Rautine