From: Danielle Nunn-Weinberg <gilshal...@outlook.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 14, 2015 4:03 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Anyone here?

Greetings,

I'm still here.   Funny, I had just been thinking that things were awfully
quiet, too.  I actually have a Facebook account (I needed it for something or
other) but I rarely check it.  I discovered quite quickly that I definitely
dislike it.  It is confusing and *way* too much of a time sink.  That is just
my
opinion, of course.
Cheers
Danielle

> From: chim...@ravensgard.org
> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:39:57 -0800
> To: h-cost...@indra.com
> Subject: Re: [h-cost] Anyone here?
>
> Yeah, it has been quiet.
>
> We don't do Facebook because we're OLD, we do still believe in privacy and
don't think much of the merchandising of FB info.

> The weekend just past was Kingdom 12th Night here in AnTir, that kind of
> thing
might also obtain in other parts of the country???