Well, we arrived again to the time when I need to nag you all from
abroad about volunteering to give lectures.

As you probably know, the queue is quite empty (one lecture - about
TOR). If you could find in your heart and schedule some place for
giving us a lecture. Possible topics:

1. How I tweaked the Linux kernel to communicate with my iPod, iPhone and iRack

2. Developing the next generation kernel modules - modules without
hardware specs!

3. The top 10 problems a new Linux user has to deal with (and how to
make them 12).

4. Anything related to FOSS and Linux (Windows drivers - no; How to
use windows drivers in Linux/FreeBSD/Mac OS X - yes).

5. Managing LUGs from the distance - the advantages of hiding behind
the keyboard.

Suggestions, proposals, bribes, etc. are to be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to [EMAIL PROTECTED])