Starting a new thread for this.

I got HTTP/3 working with haproxy.  Everything seemed to be going great, and then I noticed that logins on PHP apps were getting a 400 response back.  At first I thought it might be something in PHP, but I have now eliminated PHP as the problem. I can demonstrate it with simple html.

Open the following link in Chrome or Firefox:

https://raspi2.elyograg.org/form.html

Hold shift while clicking the reload button. That will almost guarantee that it's using HTTP/3.  This is a simple html form that issues a POST request.  I grabbed it from the internet. When you click the button to send the greeting, you'll get a 400 error if the request was made with HTTP/3.  If it's made with 1.1 or 2, it works properly.  I tested this with links and curl.  I have been trying to build a curl binary that does http3, so far without luck.

Two different browsers have the same problem, so I am currently speculating that it's an issue with haproxy or apache.  I think I can install nginx without too much trouble ... I have almost no experience with it, so I get to learn something new.

Thanks,
Shawn