pete_westg wrote:

> (I don't know if this has been proposed before but) why don't you create
> some kind of Harbour Fund? It could be used to accept donations,
> contributions and, why not, for hired services (be it on-line help or
> code-writing or support etc.)

Ok, I commit to write documentation, how much you will pay ?

Users of Harbour can pledge how much one is willing to pay,
pledge only on this list, do not pay now, and if the total figure
will match my expectations, I will start writing.

You will pay when I will at certain stage.

Accepted ?

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi