I  repeat my previous message with  two important corections for Todd and a new
comment
.... that reminds me sometimes when i  listen to my fav station(s)  as RTM
Sarawak,  as dedicated fun of Msian music or some other standard _fav QRG
(freq)_ outlets that are __beyond__ the scope of this post...Luckily  9835 is
now clear with limited QRM from the nearby freqs. For most of the time heard
here in SKG between15 -20Z.

-My new comment: I dont intend to haras anyone This is  just  a point of view
if you are asking me personally  and sorry if you misunderstand me     . Think
at as a passioate love with a  station  music or country . The other man here
has a passion  with Oman.I know someone other with N Korea and another friend
DXer with L America. I have passion with Malaysia and its music for  more than
28 years and many DXers know that. Just  notice  that for many years I had
cooperation with the  Malay counselor for my city!
So what's the problem ??

  I think point is to  stop  harrassing dxers. Youve harrassed me on my dx
catches   and i will NEVER forget that. Trust me.
  Todd Skaine Bloomington
  mn