Steve --

This Krung Thai Bank deployment was on Sun SPARC Solaris, on which GT.M
is more traditionally licensed and priced (i.e., GT.M on Sun SPARC
Solaris is not open source and not free software).

I would like to clarify (just in case there is a possible
misunderstanding) that there are not separate GT.M versions that are
open source free software and that are not open source free software.
It's the same GT.M, but available under different licensing/pricing
combinations.  The distinction is in the business model, rather than in
the product.  [There are organizations that have purchased licenses for
GT.M on x86 GNU/Linux because they wanted to use it under a different
license from the GNU General Public License.]

-- Bhaskar