I, too, am interested in this.  We might be using a lettering machine but
I'm not sure how large the letters can go or all the different things it
can do yet. We are also thinking of just laminating broad subject area
signs made on a computer.

I have been looking at pinterest also.  I would love hearing what others
have to say. Shelf signs that sit under the books are so easy to miss so we
are looking at a color scheme also.

There are a few online stores you can check also:  Demco, The Library
Store, Brodart...which I haven't visited lately.

Toby Harris, Librarian
Temple Beth Am, Seattle

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 4:58 PM Robert Epstein via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Hi All:  I'm Bob Epstein and the chairperson of the Library Committee at
> Temple Beth Israel in Port Washington, Long Island. We recently renovated
> our library and are looking to put up new signage on our shelves as to a
> few broad more general headings (Fiction, Non-Fiction, Reference etc) and
> then some more specific topics Holocaust studies, Israel, etc). Would like
> to know if anyone has looked into this and if so -do you have any
> suggestions for our committee? Many thanks Bob
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> Ha-Safran Archives:
> Current:
>
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!nbbcpYRhl7aCLqboqUVp9JD3RvP9RGT-fEpqALNY-kZbww85YpttwgwNrN37Rv1YYqTSqTVR1tOsw2E$
>
> Earlier Listserver:
>
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.acs.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!nbbcpYRhl7aCLqboqUVp9JD3RvP9RGT-fEpqALNY-kZbww85YpttwgwNrN37Rv1YYqTSqTVRvX1X-hM$
>
> AJL HomePage
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!nbbcpYRhl7aCLqboqUVp9JD3RvP9RGT-fEpqALNY-kZbww85YpttwgwNrN37Rv1YYqTSqTVRgrZ2oc8$
>
> --

*Toby Harris, Librarian*
*Temple Beth Am, Seattle*
*libr...@templebetham.org <libr...@templebetham.org>*

*Catalog*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://templebetham.library.site/__;!!KGKeukY!nbbcpYRhl7aCLqboqUVp9JD3RvP9RGT-fEpqALNY-kZbww85YpttwgwNrN37Rv1YYqTSqTVRZqO3v0Q$

*Wish List*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/QGEGPYNN1H5Q/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_1?_encoding=UTF8&type=wishlist__;!!KGKeukY!nbbcpYRhl7aCLqboqUVp9JD3RvP9RGT-fEpqALNY-kZbww85YpttwgwNrN37Rv1YYqTSqTVRF73lfgw$

__
Ha-Safran Archives:
Current:
Earlier Listserver: