I did general ones, as you mentioned: Fiction, Biography, Picture Books,
Juvenile Fiction.  For the Non-Fiction some I used were:  Philosophy, Bible,
Holidays, Haggadot, Parenting, Crafts, Hebrew Language, Bible Stories,
Holocaust, Israel.

From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> On Behalf Of Sally Stieglitz
via Hasafran
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 6:06 PM
To: Robert Epstein <robert.e.epst...@gmail.com>
Cc: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Question as to new signage for bookshelves

Hi Rob,
I did this some years ago when I was a synagogue librarian.  It depends largely
on your collections.  For example, the shul library I was at had substantial
poetry collections.  Your institution may not.  If you do a shelf read/count,
you will get some ideas.
Best regards
Sally

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 7:58 PM Robert Epstein via Hasafran