Dear professors
I want to map the AAL template to the surface file so that it can be displayed
by connectome workbench??and I saw that you used this command in the pipelines
hemisphere by hemisphere. But when I  entry 'wb_command
-volume-to-surface-mapping  aal.nii
100307.L.BA.32k_fs_LR.label.gii
-enclosing'
it reminds me that
'ERROR: Number of data arrays MUST be two in a SurfaceFile.
File: 100307.L.BA.32k_fs_LR.label.gii'
Can you please tell me what the mistake is and what is your suggestion?
Thanks very much!
Spam detection software, running on the system "mailman02.nrg.mir", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Dear professors I want to map the AAL template to the surface
   file so that it can be displayed by connectome workbench£¬and I saw that
  you used this command in the pipelines hemisphere by hemisphere. But when
  I entry 'wb_command -volume-to-surface-mapping aal.nii
100307.L.BA.32k_fs_LR.label.gii
   -enclosing' it reminds me that 'ERROR: Number of data arrays MUST be two
  in a SurfaceFile. File: 100307.L.BA.32k_fs_LR.label.gii' Can you please tell
   me what the mistake is and what is your suggestion? Thanks very much! [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.8 FROM_STARTS_WITH_NUMS  From: starts with many numbers
 3.2 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER A foreign language charset used in headers
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid