Probably also would need wb_command -surface-create-sphere to actually make the
2K space.

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 1:43 PM
To: A Nunes <adonay.s.nu...@gmail.com<mailto:adonay.s.nu...@gmail.com>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] create 2k space

For resampling just the surface (just the coordinates, no functional data), the
command is -surface-resample.  There is also -metric-resample and
-label-resample for single-hemisphere format data files (for functional data,
myelin maps, etc), which are likely to be more useful for creating a template
cifti file.

You can create a template cifti file using -cifti-create-dense-scalar, once you
have the medial wall ROIs and volume resolution/structures worked out for your
desired cifti space.

4k vertices is already very low, and is missing a lot of cortical detail.  If
the reason for doing this is a data reduction, you might try using parcellation
instead (-cifti-parcellate), where it ideally groups vertices by function (the
HCP MMP 1.0 has 180 areas per hemisphere), and doing less mixing of different
functions than a simple downsampling.

Tim

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:44 PM, A Nunes