Thanks a lot for the suggestion Timothy. Unfortunately I'm still getting a
colourless map. I did get the result I wanted using the matlab gifti
toolbox ( http://www.artefact.tk/software/matlab/gifti/ ), so no rush.

Perhaps I'm saving under the wrong name, or doing something wrong when
trying to visualise? Here's the actual command I'm using.

wb_command -volume-label-import sequential_region_map_no_hipp.nii.gz
hipp_pre_color_palette_table.txt sequential_region_map_no_hipp_
hcp_label.nii.gz

Then when I'm trying to visualise it, I'm just loading it in and trying to
display over the atlas I'm using.

Not sure if there's more info I can give.

Thanks again for the help.

Best wishes,

Sean

On 21 June 2017 at 11:42, Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu> wrote:

> The fourth "color" specifier in your text file should be 255, not 1.
>
> Tim
>

> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 8:34 AM, Seán Froudist Walsh <froud...@tcd.ie>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, made a mistake in my e-mail. I tried wb_command
>> -volume-label-import and got the results explained previously. Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Sean
>>
>> On 20 June 2017 at 20:08, Glasser, Matthew <glass...@wustl.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> I think you want wb_command -volume-label-import.
>>>
>>> Peace,
>>>
>>> Matt.
>>>
>>> From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Seán
>>> Froudist Walsh <froud...@tcd.ie>
>>> Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 7:04 PM
>>> To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
>>> Subject: [HCP-Users] Custom visualisation help
>>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to get a colour display on a surface to match a colormap I
>>> have set up in matlab, and have run into a whole world of pain. I would
>>> greatly appreciate your help.
>>>
>>> I have created a label text file of the following format:
>>>
>>> TCpol_R
>>> 1    255    208    208    1
>>> TCs_R
>>> 2    255    158    158    1