Hi Matt,

Great, thanks. I was able to use the multi-run ICA+FIX with MELODIC from FSL
5.0.9-3~nd14.04+1.

Is it correct to use MELODIC from this FSL release (5.0.9-3~nd14.04+1) for
HCP multi-run ICA+FIX? We would like to lock down the software versions for
our pipelines very soon.
According to their change logs, the 5.0.10 version of MELODIC has the
following updates:
MELODIC can run on CIFTI files; temporal concatenation in MELODIC now
defaults to using MIGP.

Thank you,
Yeun