The z values are interesting - I'm not sure what to make of that.
Obviously those are out of the world coordinate range.
If it helps, the code for solidmoved is basically this:

                // pSolidCollide is the CollisionProp of the entity that
moved
                pSolidCollide->WorldSpaceSurroundingBounds(
&vecWorldMins, &vecWorldMaxs );

                // builds a list of trigger entities touching the box
into m_TouchedEntities
                SpatialPartition()->EnumerateElementsInBox(
PARTITION_ENGINE_TRIGGER_EDICTS,
                        vecWorldMins, vecWorldMaxs, false,
&touchEnumerator );

                // call the game DLL's touch functions
                for ( int i = 0; i < m_TouchedEntities.Count(); ++i )
                {
                        serverGameEnts->MarkEntitiesAsTouching(
m_TouchedEntities[i], m_pTriggerEntity );
                }

Jay