From: "Sgt.Rock -=GOM=-" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 4:32 PM
Subject: SV: [hlds] Still issues with last Server Update

> Wondering:
>
> I am also having re-occuring crashes with mani version 1.10za (only
> plugin). Maybe the problem is related to friendly fire..(?) At least
> that is a sure way that I can get the server to crash. By killing a
> team-mate once, makes no harm..  But killing another team-mate again,
> even later in a new game (same map), will get my server to crash with
> memory-error...
>
> So... What are your FF-setting? On or off? And do you experience
> crashes? My server has FF set to "On".. And craches...
>
> Sgt. Rock

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and
the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing
or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
please telephone (023) 8024 3137 or return the E.mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]