You can use visual basic to open the files, it's free. Unfortunately you'll
only be able to see the basic information, the DLL or file causing the
problem, as you won't have the debug symbols, which only Valve/Mod Makers
have. It'll be at the top of the listing.

Basically you open the file with visual basic, start debugging, you'll get
errors that you don't have the code, then make sure you enable call stacks
in the debug menu.

First one T14 - >    kernel32.dll!77e4bef7()
Second T5 >    engine.dll!0b95560c()
Third T20 >    engine.dll!0b95561c()

Looks like it's probably just related to TF2 itself crashing...unfortunately
the MDMP's won't give you a lot of info as again, you won't have the symbols
to debug. You can try sending them to a member of Valve, Alfred would
probably be the best. alf...@valvesoftware.com

He should be able to tell you where the problem is, or at least he used to.