Hi,
I'm running a TF2 server and want to list the players currently playing on
the server along with the team they're on through the rcon console. I want
to use this information to write a small program which moves players around
in mumble to the appropriate channel for their team. But that's besides the
point.

The "status" command does list every player and a bunch of interesting
information, but not which team they're in. My question is: Is it possible
to list every player on the server along with the name of the team they're
currently in?