I tried installing that a couple of weeks ago. Long story short I got a
segfault because the stable version was not compatible with the TF2 server
and manually keeping meta- and sourcemod up to date seemed like more effort
than it was worth. I guess I've been spoilt by package managers.

So does sourcemod provide a console command which does this. I see there is
a concept of targets; would I write something along the lines of "sm_who
@red" ?