Adding -nomaster doesn't help. I've tested it.

On 3/15/2011 10:48 PM, Marlon Almeida | CGBR wrote:
Sorry for last dupe email.
I just wanted to say that I host some cs 1.6 servers whose already get
-insecure because they use another anticheat tool and even they have same
lag spikes problem.
Maybe would be better to try -nomaster parameter. Btw I did not try yet.

Marlon Almeida @ CGBR

Try To disable VAC, put -insecure start command line