you have to replace vphysics.so <http://tf2.ian-justman.com/fixes/vphysics.so> http://tf2.ian-justman.com/fixes/
Same here.

clean install ->  crash
my default install ->  crash
different install with mods ->  crash

but ONLY with a quit.
I don't have any crash on mapchange neither on connects, only with a quit.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Kacper Nowak<kno...@gameranger.pl>  wrote:
After updating steam all source servers crashed. I`ve noticed that +port is
now -port, but after fixing this parameter servers crash when someone
connects:

   VAC secure mode is activated.
*Client "kadzbi" connected (193.59.121.100:6489).
PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20110704091751_1.dmp
success = yes
response:  CrashID=bp-2a705d2d-5221-4586-9905-a4bb82110704
*
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help
wit
h solving this problem
Mon Jul  4 09:17:52 CEST 2011: Server restart in 10 seconds
Updating server using Steam.
Checking bootstrapper version ...

How to fix it ? I`ve tried reinstalling server, running on separate machine,
nothing helps. Server has simple config, no plugins. Seams like a valve bug.

Regards,
KN