Will this beta have any impact on OP4 servers? I know you are not setup to build OP4, but one can always hope....

On 09/26/2011 09:51 AM, Alfred Reynolds wrote:
It looks like you are running a Half-Life 1 server from that version string, grab the
current Half-Life 1 beta by running the hldsupdatetool with "-beta hlbeta" on
the command line, that should fix the issue.
Related to this I plan to set this beta as the current release later today.

- Alfred

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:hlds_linux-
boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Adam Lucansky
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 10:58 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Segmentation fault caused by packet

Hello,

Im having issues for a month or more, some people which like crashing
servers keeps sending packets which stops server and the only way to
get it
back running is to restart it. I used tcpdump in order to track
packets.
This problem doesnt happen only for me.

*Protocol version 48
Exe version 1.1.2.1/Stdio (valve)