Run your steam client with "-beta hlbeta" on its command line and you can run
the client side of this beta, in particular you will pickup those
Counter-Strike fixes. I have a couple other bug reports for game issues I
wanted to look into before setting these changes live (and need a little more
coverage), so please do test away and report problems to me.