You only need to use a manual heapsize command if the developer of the mod you
are playing (or a map maker for that mod) tells you to add it, it is generally
not needed. I made the heapsize change to help out a 3rd party mod that wanted
larger assets in game and were hitting the heap limit.

- Alfred