From: Tony Paloma <to...@valvesoftware.com>
To: "hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com" <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, 21 October 2011, 2:16
Subject: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Required updates for Team Fortress 2 are now available.  The specific changes include:

- Improvements to client stability related to loading mesh content during gameplay
- Fixed an engine error that mentioned CL_CallPostDataUpdates
- Fixed "Not Usable in Crafting" text not appearing under certain conditions on item tooltips in the trading UI

Thanks,
Tony