My server is still randomly crashing mid-game.

rcon from "xxxx5:34377": command "hlx_sm_psay "1906" 1 "\TG/ Mortuis got 2
points (6,869) for Attached a Sapper""
PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20111023095327_1.dmp
success = yes
response:  CrashID=bp-724e2b47-e5ac-4c3f-aa96-33d612111023

PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the /home/railbait/srcds/server2/orangebox/srcds_run command
line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Sun Oct 23 09:53:27 EDT 2011: Server restart in 3 seconds
Updating server using Steam.