Regarding the recent "tab" client crash, I'd like to point everyone to the following thread by Tony: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2199895

"If you're occasionally crashing when pushing the tab key, please get the latest Steam client beta (click the Change button in the Account tab on the Settings page) and report back if it helps any. Thanks! "

I didn't see this posted on the list and I think it's appropriate since this issue has been killing our players. I've updated myself and I'm telling players on our servers to do the same if they still experience the "tab" crash.

--
Ravnox

Quoting Tony Paloma <to...@valvesoftware.com>:

Required updates for Team Fortress 2 are now available. The specific changes include:

- Fixed a client crash caused by corrupt particle data

- The Professor's Peculiarity can now be used as a crafting ingredient

- Football Manager 2012 promo items are now tradable and available for purchase

- Additional stability/performance work for both clients and servers

- Updated localization files

Thanks,

Tony