yeah I did -dir .

I replaced the /steam/bin/engine_i686.so file with the patched one posted
earlier and it seems to be working. My TF2, CS:S, and ricochet (probably
not effected by this) servers seem good, they are letting people connect to
them and whatnot.

And The Ship server now gets past boot up and appears to be working like
any other server. So far so good! I'm at work (avoiding work) so I can't
really test it myself, and my community is being a bunch of lazy asses who
can't be bothered to join and test so I am not ready to sign off on it just
yet - but I'm fairly confident all is well.

Thank you!