Hi, thanks for your reply.

In my case it is not srcds_run doing that, it's srcds_linux that does
something.

"priority" changes a few seconds after srcds_linux has started (right
after "create 4 threads" gets printed into the console log).

In my case it's changing its own scheduling parameters moving from the
SCHED_OTHER into SCHED_RR.