I can chime in here, over 4200 members on a invite only group. Mass
inviting is a cancer, and I'm glad Valve put a limit to it.

Going on a tirade and calling Valve EA is not going to support your
argument, you're just going to look like you just stepped out of r/gaming
which dosen't give you much in terms of credibility. We don't need the EA
is omg evil circlejerk over here in unrelated topics.