Agreed.

There's honestly no point in participating in QP if the box isn't
unchecked.  We can all look at stats the past 2 weeks and realize we get
little to no QP players because of this checkbox, now adding all these
rules to participate in QP is pointless as it would give us small advantage
in helping to populate our servers.