Long time no mail.

As industry leaders like Google uniformly destroy the web as per
https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes
, this has impacted MOTD audio playback in Valve games. I (used to
before travelling so much now) play music regularly over Icecast2.
Players now join the stream, but are prevented from hearing any audio
because the DOM object is blocked. The usage of the radio is driven
through plugin usage to adjust volume, opt-out, view title, requests,
etc.

Other industry leaders like http://www.sharkswithwheels.com/ are
presently broken while https://areweponyyet.com/ added a click-through
last night.

Can we please toggle the preference off to restore this functionality?
The last thing I want to do is pop-up a window that people have to
click in-to which would disrupt their game.

Kyle.