Yeah let us know please - I'm sure my goldsrc peers are subscribed to
the list but this sounds like something we should try to address. I do
want to confirm you're not running retail MM though and you're running
MM from AM. Not saying it's the magic bullet but Alfred changed the
toolchain (GCC 2.4~ to 4.4~ or something) long ago on HL and that's
why we took the fork up beyond AMX.

Let us know my friend,
Kyle.