So I posted this on the HLDS forums but I thought I'd send an email here
too because someone else might see it.

So I recently tried to set up 4 TF2 servers on the same IP address since I
have dedicated hardware for it. There is a unique server folder for each
copy of the game inside a singular Steam CMD folder. I have each process
for the servers running as unique GNU Screens at the same time as each
other so I can enter them easily when I want to. Each server boots one at a
time, and everything runs smoothly until the next one attempts to connect
to Steam, to which it succeeds and the original one will say
Connection to Steam servers lost. (Result = 34)
without fail. This issue does not occur with only one server.

Steps I've taken to rectify this:
-Default server ports set to UDP only on the server and router firewalls.
-Set default outgoing ports and set to UDP only
-Set default steam ports and set to UDP only
-Set default sports (VAC port) and set to UDP only
-Installed regular Steam client and made sure that
steamclient.so
was accessible at
~/.steam/sdk32
(because some reason it was not by default)

I am really running out of ideas on what to do here. Is there anything else
I could do? Do I have to make an individual Steam CMD instance for each
server instance?