According to Loys Masquelier:
> In fact, it seams that htsearch results are directories and files where the
> searched word is inside the directory or file name.
>
> Ex :
> /foo/foo.html
> Searched word : foo
> Result :
> /foo
> /foo/foo.html
>
> Is there a way to avoid htsearch to find those directories and files.

That's exactly what I thought the problem was.  Setting description_factor
to 0 and reindexing should prevent the foo.html file from coming up in a
search for foo, but suppressing the foo directory is a little more tricky.
For that, you should look into the suggestions in the "new ask" thread
from this past September, at

        http://www.htdig.org/mail/2000/09/index.html#111

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>