Thomas Kern wrote on 1/31/2011 11:23 AM:
PS. They did not appreciate my picture of the z890 with a McAfee box on top of it.

A manager at one shop I worked at long long ago mentioned that at his previous shop, the auditors once came in and asked "What do you have that keeps application programmers from updating system libraries?" He responded "Oh, we bought ACF2." Auditor said "ok, good" and left. Manager turned to another person in his office and said "It's sitting on the shelf right over there."

/Leonard