-------------------------------<snip>---------------------------------

I respectfully submit that the use of SVC 32 is archaic and
cumbersome  and should be discouraged in favor of DYNALLOC (SVC 99)
whenever possible.

I said that it was possible; I didn't recommend it.
Noted.

How many of our list participants are sufficiently skillful to
construct  a partial DSCB correctly?

Probably a dozen. ObRobertZimmerman Of those, how many would actually
do it in a production environment.
Given the ease of use of DYNALLOC, I seriously doubt that anyone would even attempt it anymore. Except perhaps as an exercise in masochism. :-)

Rick