I agree, and the "servers being stolen" ads were some of the best commercials
around, there should have been follow on ads to those.

I frequently run into people who remember the IBM ad about the servers being
stolen, but they have really been consolodated onto the one mainframe.  There
weren't any follow on ads about how well that worked out for the company,
nothing with the worried and frightened looking boss happliy going over the
balance sheets, looking good at the customer meetings, getting promoted for his
vision, winning recognition in the local community  for going green.